Saturday, April 8, 2017

Where to eat in Sagada



Staying in Sagada is like going BACK TO BASIC.



Hi guys! This foodtrip blogpost is so overdue, forgive me for that. :(
Finals week was HELL but it’s over! Hello vacation!! Though I have an 
on-job-training this summer. :(  To be honest it’s a bit sad ‘cuz 
this summer 2017 will be my last summer vacation as a student ‘cuz I’m an 
incoming senior in college and I will spend my summer
as an intern. :(  Regardless, Let’s just look on the brighter side! 
And make this summer the best!!

Moving on



I did say that staying in Sagada is like going back to basic.
Why? It’s because when I was there I really felt that I was in province.
I’ve been in other provinces like Bicol, Ilocos, Nueva Icija, Vizcaya etc.
But I’ve never seen a province like Sagada, it’s so virgin. 
The place was so simple but so wonderful at the same time.

(Yup, I really fell in love in this place.)


I’d never thought that there was no fast-food there.
I haven’t read any blogposts about where to eat there
Just a bunch of where to go in sagada kind of blogposts.
So, it didn’t cross on my mind that Sagada is all about home-made foods
And that made us worry. 
Me and my sister wasn’t expecting that, ‘cuz
Every time we’re on vacation there’s a fast-food chain 
Near where we’re staying. 



One thing that also made us worried was our dog.
Because almost all the diner we’re passing by 
Don’t have an outdoor table.
But luckily we keep walking and saw “The Salt and Pepper diner”


It was in second floor, the first floor was a souvenir shop.
We’re so lucky ‘cuz the diner has a patio area and since we are
The first customer they let our bunso (our puppy) in. yeeyy!!




We ordered different breakfast and I tried their
mushroom omelet. To be honest, I’m not expecting anything 
about the food because I don’t wanna get disappointed. 

When the food was served they all looked delicious! 
and it was unexpectedly yummy!! I’m not an expert
but I’ll rate that 10/10!! The omelet was not salty which I really liked
and the mushroom, white onion and tomatoes was really good!!
the food was worth its price!!



( wild sunflower )

Later that day (dinner) we want to try another diner
but again our problem was they don’t have an outdoor table
so we went back at the Salt and Pepper diner. 

It was dinner time and there are a lot of customers. Luckily the staffs remember
us and even reserved a table for us in their patio area. 
We tried their chicken dish and it was good!! It was 200 something
 it’s worth it ‘cuz their serving was huge.


Overall, I really recommend this diner if you are planning
to visit Sagada. The staffs are friendly and their food are good!



And that’s it! Check out my other blogpost
In our sagada trip! 
See you on my next blogpost! 






tumblr: hazelatleuv.tumblr.com
instagram: littlezhl
twitter: littlezhl_
email: hazelatleuv@gmail.com




xoxo,
hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment