Thursday, February 23, 2017

Weekend Outfits



Weekend outfits in Sagada


Hi guys!
These are my weekend outfits in our Sagada Escapade.



On our first day in Sagada we wake-up early to watch
the sunrise at Kiltepan Sunrise View.



I wore this varsity inspired long sleeves and paired
with a comfy jogging pants and a rubber shoes.



I also have a jacket with me in case I get cold.




Our second itinerary that day was trekking so 
comfy clothes are a must.



I wore a brown crop top paired with jogger jeans
and a rubber shoe.




On our last day, I wore this long sleeves stripes 
paired with skirt and a sandals.







Before we head straight to Manila, we stopped at La Union
to visit their Grape Farms.



I changed my top to a maroon crop top 
and wore my white converse.





And that's it! My first post for 2017.
Thanks for droppin' by!
See you on my next post! :)


tumblr: hazelatleuv.tumblr.com
instagram: littlezhl
twitter: littlezhl_
email: hazelatleuv@gmail.com




xoxo,
hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment