Sunday, September 4, 2016

What's in my bagpack?! 2016



What's in the bag-pack of a college student??


Back when I was in high school my bag
wasn't so huge because I have a locker. And I
thought it would be like that when I went to college.
But it wasn't hahaha.

Sooo today's post is WHAT'S IN MY BAGPACK.


So that's my jansport bagpack, the first things that are
always with me are these:

Black shoes w/ heels - the struggle is real if your college head requires
the students to wear heels. Since I have a lot of walking to do before I can get 
at Lyceum I always wear comfy shoes or sometimes sandals then before
I will enter the school I'll change in heels. 
 Umbrella - very essential, though sometimes I don't wanna 
bring it with me because it adds weight in bag :( 
Water bottle - doesn't mean you are in college you can't bring a water bottle.
When I was in 1st year college I'm a bit shy to bring my own water bottle so
I'm always buying a bottled water in convenience store near Lyceum. But then
I realized that bottled water costs mee 40 pesos a day. Then, it kinda hits me
that when I was in high school I never spend 40 pesos a day for a bottled water.
( do I sound kuripot? well I'm just practical :> )
Then I start bring my own water bottle and refill it on
our canteen. And I'm kinda surprised that I wasn't the only one doing that.
 So until now I'm at 3rd year I always have my water
bottle with me! :)


These three things are always on my bagpacks since I change
my back every Tuesday and Wednesday because I have different
subjects on that days. And having two bags is way more less hassle
than always taking off the things that are on the bag then putting other books & things.

plastic envelop - this is where I put my exams, quizzes, assignments all the school stuffs.
big notebook - I use this notebook for my blog ideas instead of my phone,
I always bring this with me just in case I have an idea. 
planner - this Starbucks planner is more than just a planner to me. I'm also
using this as an assignment notebook, my planner is so random it has
my schools stuffs, personal stuffs and blog stuffs.


Now introducing my books. Yup I only have 3 books this
semester a biology book, my Financial Accounting part 1 (btw it has a part 2)
and the ObliCon book. 

Every Tuesday and Friday I have my Fin Acc and ObliCon books.
While every Wednesday and Saturday my bio book and a lot of photocopies.


Photocopies are life in college lol
Some prof doesn't required the students to have a book
instead these photocopies will help you to pass the sem.


I have a bad eye sight so I always have my glasses with me.


Next are my pens, I originally have 2 pen cases
but the other one have a paint on it and looks like a mess.
It was my favorite cuz its mint green :(


I use this for my notes, I got this cute binder in trinoma
and I'm so lucky because it has the same size as my refill papers.
Then a note pad from papelmerorit I use this for my Fin Acc notes. 
Its still new because the other one I'm using just run out of pages.


Now, my kikay kit. 

baby wipes - tbh, I don't always bring a handkerchief with me because
I find baby wipes more useful than a handkerchief since my skin is s oily.
a pack of sanrios - I always put pieces of sanrios in my 2 bags because sometimes
I forgot to bring my hair tie and when it gets hot I'm ready.
Vitress - I don't use this often but I still bring this with me.
comb - tbh, I don't comb my hair I just time the color of it and put it on my bag in case.lol
make-up kit - idk if you consider this a make-up kit or maybe a
beginner's make-up kit. Inside the kit I have my brown pen ( I just got that recently lol),
a face powder, lip tint, liquid lipstick, maybeline baby lips and maybeline's blush.


And last but the least :

coin purse - I always have 2 wallets my coin purse and my main wallet. 
I used to bring those 2 wallets but since I want to save I'm just now bringing my coin purse wallet.
mask - tbh, at first I don't want to use this because almost all people in jeepney wear this.
But it's really essential than using your handkerchief to cover your nose.
school i.d. - we all know the reason why :)
beep card 
starbucks card - Its always with me too just incase I want to
have some coffee before I went to my class IF I'm not running late lol.
license - I always bring this with me for identification too because sometimes
they don't believe me I'm at legal age. :(
fan  - last but definitely not the least, specially we have a hot weather.
I really like this fold-able fan because its so handy and doesn't really take space in my bag. 


--------


And that's it! :)
Thanks for reading! :)
See you on my next post! :)


xoxo,
hazel












No comments:

Post a Comment