Friday, September 30, 2016

September Clothing Haul!!


September Clothing Haul!! 




Hi guys! It's been forever since I posted a haul
and I guess this will be my first clothing haul post.
Soooo bare with me! :)

These first set of tops are from Chica boutique (idk if i spelled it right).
It's a clothing store in SM Manila and I really love this store!!
Because everything is so affordable!! 


I got this sleeveless crop top on sale!!



I don't know but I'm loving this kind of colour
lately. So I picked this sleeveless kinda turtleneck crop top.
I also got it on sale! 
:D


This is one of favorites from this haul. 
Again it's a crop top tie-knot, I know.
I have a thing for crop tops :"> 


I love this tank top!!
I got this on XL size so that I can styled this on 
different ways. Got this also on sale! :D


I picked this shirt because this its like my
to go outfit when I'm in a rush and don't know what to wear.
I mean you can never go wrong with stripes XD


I love everything about this dress!
I love the style and specially the colour. The colour gives
me a fall vibes though we don't really that season in Phil. lol


And last but definitely my favorite in the haul
this white tie-knot  cop-top with lace.
(I accidentally deleted the picture of this top :< )

I have two items from penshoppe


First, this cutie top I got this one on sale!


And this shirt, I originally want the JPN design
but its white :'(



These topshop inspired tops are from an online shop.


got these cutie crop top on sm

 

I'm loving this crop top long sleeve because
1st it's maroon and 2nd its crop top XD
It's from forever 21

And last but not the least I got 3 items
from Terranova


I got this shirt because of the colour and
my to go shirt whenever I want to be so comfy



I also got this dress because there are times
that I don't wanna dress up and just put a dress and I'm good to go XD

And the last item for my haul is this
navy blue of the shoulder top. I'm obssesed to
these like literally. I really love itttt!



--------

And that's my September clothing haul! :)
I'm planning on doing hauls every month
and I hope I can do it! :)

Thanks for reading! :)
See you on my next post!



xoxo,
hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment