Friday, November 4, 2016

October Outfits




Hi guys! these are my Ootds in the month of October! :)


Better late then never, hahaha this post supposed to
be up last October 31 but something came up.
Sooooo it's a lil bit late hahaha.

Let's get stared! :)


If I remember correctly, this was my first outfit for the month
of October. I wore this knitted dress because I can't find my
HW pants lol. But it was a great idea to wore this dress
because it was so comfy and I paired it with white converse.



For the second outfit, I wore this backless topshop inspired top
I got from an online shop and paired with my black HW pants.
Then I add this cardigan because I'm too shy to expose my back lol.






For this outfit, I wore this maroon crop-top long sleeves
from F21 and paired with HW black pants and white converse.








Again I'm wearing a HW pants (I always do lol) and my white converse.
I paired it with this over-sized shirt and I tie a knot in the middle.





I wore this comfy outfit after our fieldtrip.
I really love this crop shirt from terranovo. :)




This outfit was bohemian inspired since it
was the theme of the party I went to. I don't have
any other pictures cuz it was dark and hard
to find a good lighting. lol




For this outfit I wore this super cute denim shirt
and paired with my sleeveless crop top shirt and converse.





And last but the least my outfit last October 30
for our departmental exam. I wore this denim skirt again
because I'm so obsessed with it and this maroon crop top.

 







And that's it! Thanks for droppin' by! :)
See you on my next post :)

xoxo,
haze



No comments:

Post a Comment