Sunday, August 7, 2016

Caffe La Tea Valenzuela



Newest cafe in Valenzuela!



Hi guys! I'm back for another cafe review!


Caffe La Tea Valenzuela is located across the 
San Isidro Parish along Mc Arthur highway.


The place was pretty crowded when me and friends
visited the cafe. My girl friend and I had the same thought
that the cafe would be a chill place but we're definitely wrong! lol


We don't mean that in a bad way but we just thought that 
the place was quiet and will be nice to chill or to do some reading.
Cuz when we visited it was crowded and was noisy because
people are talking so loud and the ac wasn't that cold.

 

So this is their menu, what is good about this cafe is that
they are not just serving hot and cold drinks and sweets
but they also serve pasta and rice meals.



I ordered an iced cafe with caramel and a smores.
I was a bit disappointed because I thought it would
be a real smores but it was just a cupcake with a melted
marshmallow :( I wasn't able to finished it too because it was so sweet.


My other two friends ordered a rice meals and it was good!


Overall its a good place to hangout with your friends
specially if you live near the cafe like us. It was just a walking
distance and they serve good drinks and foods.
But for me this place was a big no if you want a place to study.


And that's it! Thanks for droppin' by!
See you on my next post! :)


xoxo,
hazel














No comments:

Post a Comment