Monday, July 25, 2016

Ta Ke Ho Me Sushi


Affordable and yummy take home sushi you should try! :)



I discovered this place thru facebook, and I immediately told 
this to my boybesties since we're sushi lovers. I found this a good deal for 
a sushi place because it's 8pcs for 99 pesos only. So we decided to have a
road trip and visit the place. It wasn't that hard to find though  
we're lost for a moment but that was because we're not familiar.
But thanks to waze and we found it. 



This is the place and its just across the ABS-CBN.
My recommended landmark was the PBB house :)
When you passed there you're almost at the sushi place.



Since theplace was intended as a take home sushi
so their place wasn't big. 

 i


We ordered the 40 pieces sushi and tried the
5 different flavors. The tuna sushi was made to go.


I love the sushi specially the migori but the
dragon ball sushi wasn't really my type :(


  

I also order their kani salad and is was good! :)
And its only 99 pesos.


This wall really caught my attention as we enter the shop.
Its so instagram worthy lol.
We might go back again to try their other dishes! :)


Take Home Sushi  is worth a visit! :)


Ta Ke Ho Me Sushi

52 Sergeant Esguerra Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City
0977-857-8744
Open daily from 10 am to 10 pm


Thanks for droppin' by!
See you on my next post!



xoxo,
hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment