Thursday, July 14, 2016

Coffee - Tea - Library



I love coffee and cafes. 
But almost all the cafes on my list are far from where I lived. 
I never thought that I would find a great cafe near my place! 




So I'm so blessed to find this cafe called "COFFEE TEA LIBRARY"
Its located at Unit 103-104, A And S Building, 189 MacArthur Hwy, 
Potrero, Malabon, 1475 Metro Manila . 
It was just 1 jeep away from my place,
Which is really GOOD! :)


If you're from Valenzuela area and you want a place to relax, chill
or even to study this place is the best for you!


TBH, I'm currently here at Coffee,tea, library while writing this blog post.
I'm probably will be a regular customer here! lol



I visited this place last Monday (July 11,2016) to study on my upcoming
quiz in accounting. I admit that focusing at home is a bit hard for me.
So since, I'm in the process of changing my study habits (read my study tips blogspot)
I tried this cafe. (P.s. I've been seeing this cafe a lot and finally 
I was able to visit it!)



I was their first customer that day! :) 
And their staff are so accommodating and friendly AF.



I ordered their cappuccino and mango graham.


I loved the coffee !! Well it wasn't that strong but it's good! :)
Also the graham was yummy! I'm not a big fan of sweets but I'm a sucker when
it comes to graham so I tried it. It wasn't that sweet which I really loved!! :)


I also tried their mac and cheese and their best selling caramel macchiato.
I was so disappointed that I didn't order it large :(
It was really GOOD!! I really like itttttt. Their mac and cheese is 50-50
for me, I expected that it would be a mini macaroni and a lot of cheese on it but it wasn't.
And it was kinda salty :( but the bread toast was good! :)


When I was ordered, the staff asked if I'm a student and of course I said Yes, 
and asked me again on what my course is and I answered Management Accounting. 
Then he told me that the owner of the cafe are CPAs. And I was like "Seriously?!"


He also told me that there are accounting books here and I'm so freaking happy!
Though I brought my books with me that time. But I take a look at their
accounting bookshelf. And I saw some familiar books even my accounting book back
when I was 1st year college :)



The Coffee Tea Library are also having seminars/lectures about business and communication.
They told me that its their activity for the month of July.



They also have their mini-conference room



The ambiance of the place is really homey and comfy. (or it is just me? lol)
I feel so comfy here plus hindi sila nag titipid sa aircon LOL.
Plus, they have a good choices of songs! :) super relaxing. 
And I really love that their staffs are so friendly!! :)
The Kuya staff who asked me, still remember me when I went back which is really nice. :)


I will probably be a regular at this cafe <3 p="">


And that's it! :)
Hope you can also visit this place! :)

Thanks for reading! 
See you on my next post! 



xoxo,
hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment