Thursday, July 7, 2016

D.I.Y. Phone Cases



Bored of your simple phone cases?
Let's D.I.Y. some transparent phone cases! :)



Let's be real almost all cute phone cases are for iphones. 
Which is so sad for an android user like me :( hahaha
Though sometimes I saw some cute phone case for my phone (oppo neo7)
but it was a bit pricey and the design isn't that complicated that I can d.i.y. it.

So todayyy! We'll be D.I.Y.ing 3 designs using a transparent 
phone cases which are so easy and cheap! :)


-------


Okayyy!! For the first phone case, I saw this super cute
envelopes and bought for only 25 pesos. I thought that it will be a
very cute background on my phone case.



From the transparent case it comes with a paper that almost
the same size as the back of the phone and I used it to trace the back.

  

After that, I cut it and placed it at the case so that I know if it will fit.
Then I traced the holes for the camera and speaker.  
Since I can't find my cutter, I used scissors to cut it and thank God it didn't
turned out so bad! :)

  

Other than this cute envelop, You can also print your
favorite view or anything that you like to be your phone case skin.



I printed some sunflowers and daisies since I'm obsessed with it! :)
Then picked one that you really love then like what we did earlier
you'll just traced it. But this time you can use the first layout
so that it's more exact. :)

   

You can still have a lot of options for your own skins.
That's why this idea is sooo good because you can only have a
1 transparent case but you can have different backgrounds for it! :)





---------

For the 2nd D.I.Y. I originally saw this kind of case and it was
so cute but for me was a bit pricey.
So I thought that I can diy this than spending 250 pesos for it hahaha.

For this design I was supposed to use a glue and glitters and
paint it on the phone case but I found these foam sheets with glitters
at my art box so I used it instead. But if you don't have these elmer's glue
and glitters are enough to do this diy. :)



Like what I did earlier, I just traced the layout on the glitter sheet
and cut it like the first layouts. And it's done! :)

  



--------

Now for the last D.I.Y. what you need are:
gold spray paint, sticker paper and scissors.



First, go to your favorite online editor



choose "make a design"

 

and picked the transparent as a background



then type a quote or anything you like.
In my case I type my nickname "zhl"



After you decided what to type it's now
time to saved it and insert it on Microsoft word.
Now get your transparent phone case and
adjust it, so it will fit within the back.




then print it on sticky paper
&
cut it! :) you can use cutter as well :)

 

After you finished cutting it placed it on the case
where you want the word to be then pill it out and stick it.

 


Now the fun starts!

Using the old newspaper placed it under the case




then spray paint ittt!! :D


wait for it to dry then apply the second coat :)



Before flipping the case make sure it already dried.
Then cut a piece of paper and put it inside the case so that
it won't be sprayed.

 


Again, after spraying the case wait for it to dry.
Then later pill out the sticker paper and we're almost done.




For the last step, using a colorless nail polish
paint the whole case. It gives the phone case the glossy touch.



And it's done!!!


Here's the D.I.Y. phone cases I've done!




If you're going to re-create this d.i.y.
mind to use #hazediy in ig so that I can see it. :D



Thanks you droppin' by! :)
See you on my next post!
Have an awesome day!


xoxo,
hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment