Sunday, July 3, 2016

Back to school HAUL!!



Hi guys! another back to school related post again! :)


I just hope it's not too late for these kind of blog post
since most college students like me starts our school year at the 
end of June and some still on August.


Every time another school year is about to start
I'm always thrilled buying new school stuffs.
Coming in National Bookstore and seeing all their
notebooks with cute designs makes me weak hahaha.
I'm a sucker when it comes on cute stuffs. :D

Sooo let's start this back to school haul! :)


First, well these bags wasn't on my list but it caught my attention
because it was 50% off!(how can you say NO to a SALE?!HAHAHA)
 I was like I must buy it!
The blue one reminds me of the Herschel bag design.
It was kinda big but its really cute and probably I will be
using it every Wednesday and Saturday since I have 5 subjects on that day.



Then this one is not your typical string bag, it has two pocket
which is really cool for a string bag. And the good thing is
it's also in sale! :) It may look like a guy's bag but I found it cute
specially the camouflage design on it :)




--------


Then these colorful pens I brought in Divisoria! :)
I got these pens for only 120 pesos and saw the exact
pens on SM department store for 150 pesos. I saved 30 pesos lol.



I also got these colour pens for only 80 pesos but you can
got it for 70 pesos if you're going to buy 6 pieces of it.

  

--------



Third, are these paper tapes I also brought in Divi.
I got the plain paper tapes for 45 pesos and the polka dots
paper tapes for 35 pesos. :)

  

It's true that if you don't know where to go
in Divisoria you might buy something a bit pricey.
And that happened to me hahaha I got these fabric tapes
for 30 pesos each but I thought it was a washi tape :( hahaha

  

The store also have notebooks and journals
but I find it pricey because it wasn't that cute.

So I wander again until I'm at the old divisoria mall
and I found a store which has cute pens, tapes, note books.
And that's the store where I brought my colour pens and paper tapes.
And I would probably go back again there when I need more stuffs :)

Anyways, If you're going to divi
make sure  you have a list of all the stuffs you're  planning to buy. :)
And I advise na maramihan para mas makamura kayo :)


Let's continue :) now the highlighters!
well youknow  the essentials :) I used to buy one color only the green
one because my teacher back in 3rd year highs chool told us
that using green highlighter will help us to remember the highlighted part
faster than the other colours. But since now I'm kinda obsessed making
my notes colourful I picked other colours like orange and pink. :)



Now, this super cute pencil case I got
at SM department store for 150 pesos! :)
I still have a decent pencil case but how can I resist this super
cute pencil case in my favorite colour. Mint Green<33 p="">TBH when I was at divi I also tried to find a cute pencil cases.
But I was tootired to stroll around again because before I went there I was with my
friends in Recto and we're looking for a certain book so we wander a lot.
<33 p="">

Next one are these sticky flags! :)
I got these at National Bookstore for only 26.50 pesos
but other than NBS, Office Warehouse also have these for 30 pesos.
I used to bought my sticky flags at Office Warehouse because it was
way more cheap then the post-it stickies in NBS but I was
surprised when I saw this and it only cost more than 20 pesos! :)




Next, is this sticky memos :)
again the essentials lol I got mine for 27.75 pesos in NBS :)
Its way more cheaper than the post-it :D




And now the notebooks! :)
I'm kinda picky when it comes to journal or notebooks.
Because I want my notebooks to be cute or diy hahahaha.

First the essentials the fillers :)
I'm using this for my minor subjects :)



Then this big notebook is for my major, I just hope
na hindi na kami irequired na mag columnar lol. 
My sister got this from typo and it was 279 pesos.
I can say its sulit because it is so cuteeee! :)



And my favorite! :) the daiso notebooks :))
I really like this because of its plain cover
you can diy it and make it personal :) And it's only 88 pesos :)



And last but not the least the papelmerorit's statement notebooks! :)
This shop is literally goals AF!!
as in everything in there is GOALS!! :D




Soooo that's my back to school haul 2016!! :)
I hope you like it! :)
Thanks for reading! :)
See you on my next post!! :)



xoxo,
hazel








3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pens! Also, I wish we had a Daiso shop. I love all the things there!

    http://blog.nichieenriquez.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sameee! there's a daiso shop in every Robinson :) Thankyou for droppin' by! :">

      Delete