Thursday, June 23, 2016

STUDY TIPS 2016!



Hi guys! Since school year 2016 already started,
I just want to share my new found study tips.



Each and everyone of us has it's own way when
it comes on studying. But mostly US girls wants our notes to
be cute, neat, and full of information as well. 


(photo source : studyjewel)

While I was scrolling on my facebook feed
I saw a very cute notes, it was an engineering notes.
The way it was written was very cute and very colorful which
was for me as a girl it really motivate me to study and 
make my own notes like that. The picture was posted by


I was so curios about it so 
I did a little research (better word than stalking lol) about it. 


So the facebook page called THEILUSTRADO 
is owned by Ms. Cheska, a filipina and a blogger currently 
based in Texas, USA. She's a registered Pharmacist in
Philippines and Pharm Tech in US.



Ms. Cheska is the founder of the "filipinostudyblr" in tumblr.
The blog contains school hacks, inspirational stories, 
and academic-related posts that will help you in your academic life. 

--------

As I explore the filipino studyblr and the member's blogs
I gather some study tips which for me would be really helpful.
Those tips will probably enhance on how I study and hopefully you too.

These are the blog posts I really find essential to help us study.

 ◑ the art of highlighting

 ◑ how to avoid vomiting a rainbow
a.k.a. colour coding your notes 

◑ 10 mistakes when studying

how I make study guides

101 study tips

how to focus

how to stay focus

how to take notes from the text book

These are the tips I'm currently applying to myself
and to my current study habits. Specially my classes
are going to start next week so I'm getting pump to try these! :)


I found these helpful blog posts thru
Ms. Adrianne of theparisiandreamer.



So that's it! I hope I help you to step-up your study habits.
Visit the filipinostudyblr for more study tips and inspirational stories
to help you motivate to study! :)

Thanks for reading! :)
See you on my next post! :)



xoxo,
hazel










2 comments:

  1. I love this! Thank you so much for this! :") -Chesca, Theilustrado

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking your time reading my post! :) You're so welcome Ms. Chesca! :D

    ReplyDelete