Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Paintings.



Hello there folks! I have a lot free time last week because
we Seniors students had a 4 days break from school. heaven~
But my post has nothing to do with that lol. 
As you see, I fixed my blog =)) yay~ It's looks plain or simple
but I like it :D Enough of blah blah. Let's talk about paintings!


Those art works are all in papers. 



This one is really a fun artwork, 'cuz the stomach part of the painting is
kinda real or lemme say it's 3D. :)










Kame-chan spotted :">


This is the home of the paintings. I forgot the name of this shop but it's located
in Intramuros. This shop has 3 or 4 floors (not sure), the painting floor is kinda an isolated area
together with the book store floor of the shop. Maybe because when you enter the shop
your attention will be on the souvenirs. Go back to the painting talk lol, they are very nice
right? I wish I can  paint something beautiful like that <3 .="" nbsp="" p="">


Visited this shop with my bestfriend :) yoo~
We visited this last March 1 and I forgot to post it ;p
Then I saw this folder at my lappy and since boredom is trying to kill me.
Tadaa~ I post it! lol (:

Thanks for reading! :)
xx,
haze♡

1 comment: