Saturday, April 5, 2014

B.I.Y. Cookies!





Hello there folks! It's been a while =)) haha!!
So today I wanna share how to bake cookies  :) B.I.Y. (bake it your self) haha!
This is really simple, I made these cookies for our graduation last March 28. I gave some to my
friends and classmate :) and YES! I'm now graduated in highschool! =))

So let's start!  :D

Ingredients:
` 2 cups of brown sugar 
` 2 cups of white sugar
` 1 cup of butter
` 2 eggs 
` 2 tbsp of vanilla extract 
` chocolate chips
` 1 tbsp of baking soda
` 1 tbsp of water
` 1/2 salt

Procedures:

1.) In a bowl put the brown sugar together with the white sugar. Add the butter and mix.






  2.) Add one egg then mix then add the last egg and mix it again.

  3.) Then add the vanilla extract.

  4.) Add the salt.

  5.) On a separate mini bowl mix the baking soda in the water. I refer to use hot water :)

6.) Then add the baking soda in the bowl.
7.) Add the chocolate chips and mix. I have 250 grams of chocolate chips but I only add the half of it. 






 8.) You can now put it on the pan. I use mini spoon (kutcharita) to place it. Now use the extra choco chips you have and sprinkle it on each cookie (cookie ball) lol.

   
9.) Bake it in 160 degree for 10 minutes. And it's done! :)

Thanks for reading! :)
xx,
haze♡

No comments:

Post a Comment