Monday, March 10, 2014

Shimmering shoe











Hello there folks! Today I will share my OOTN last night. :)
Last night was my school's year-end party and I wore this kawaii nerd outfit.
Well I dunno if  its fail or not? lol but it looks kawaii~
For my top I wore a collar sleeveless top and put the floral crop top on it. 
It's make the school girl vibes. Then I wore this plain mustard pants, my tops also look good
on skirt but I choose pants for a change ;) And my shimmering gold oxford :) 
For the accessories, as always I always wore rings from F21. My necklace wasn't originally mine
it's my mama's kawaii  nee~ This necklace gives more feminine and school girl vibes because of a
piece of gingham cloth on  it but unfortunately you can't see it.

And it's done! Thanks for reading! :)
xx,
haze♡


No comments:

Post a Comment