Sunday, February 16, 2014

Foods on my TOP


Hello there folks! Today I went to Intramuros with my friend.
Were supposed to pass our application form in one of the school located there but
unfortunately the classes are suspended :(
But since we're in Intramuros, Manila we take our time to visit some places. :D


Here's my OOTD :)


`sleeveless collar top
`plain brown pants
`mint-blue shoe
`black bag



I wore this top because it's seems formal but there still a kawaii side.
Besides the fabric is thin perfect to the weather.
Then for the bottom I wore this plain brown pants its 101% comfy ♡
Then my mint-blue shoe and a black bag. :)


Intramuros is a latin word means "within the walls" it is also called
"Walled City". Intramuros is the oldest district and historic core in Manila, Philippines. 


Unfortunately we didn't toured the whole Intramuros because of the sun.
My country receive to much suuunnn~ lol


The seaaaa~
Its really makes me calm. Everytime I feel stress I want to see the sea.
But I don't know why. Its just beautiful ❤
The sea helps me to clear-up my mind. :D


And its done! Thanks for reading!

xx,
haze♡

No comments:

Post a Comment