Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bars on my shoulders


I walked under the heat
These feeling is unfamiliar
Is this future? Why so fast?
Time, please stop! pause!
I want to stay.

So many people, new faces
Feels not so right.
Why is that?
Is this future? Why so fast?
Time flies.
I want to stay.

by: littlehaze


I wrote that two stanza poem. I just feel writing :)
Maybe because this street is Manila Bulletin's =P 

*   *   *

Today I'll share my OOTD: Bars on my Shoulders



I called it "bars on my shoulders" because of that little squares
in my shoulders that looked like a bars. Again the silk is thin which I really refer
since that a Philippines is HOT country XD. Then my black shorts and sandals. 
Sandals is perfect for long walks :")


`top: Juana
`shorts: red head
`sandals: primadona
`rings: forever21


Today is a very fun but tiring day at Intramuros! :D


And it's done thanks for reading! 
xx,
haze♡

No comments:

Post a Comment