Friday, February 21, 2014

ryokō: A day at the "Walled City"









A day at the "Walled City" or commonly known as Intramuros.


These past week I've been in Intramuros lately. Maybe because of the place's ambiance.
The old Manila vibes I'm feeling every time I'm there. 



But this time I'm not with a friend but with my friends and classmates.
We  decided to have a photo shoot here for our project.
Intramuros is the perfect place or a perfect scenery for us to shoot.




If I remember correctly this place is called "Barbaras" its a restaurant in front
of San Agustin Church. Unfortunately we didn't eat here ♥.
For the sake of our project, we need to finish it ASAP.
But I will come back there to taste their fooooods!  ♥♥♥



While we're shooting there are also tourists. I didn't take pictures because a 3 women,
well they are nippon-jin or japanese take our picture. They are so friendly! ♥
I hope they will enjoy their stay here at Philippines ♥♥♥


And it's done! Thanks for reading! :)
xx,
haze♡


No comments:

Post a Comment