Tuesday, February 11, 2014

ryokō: Manila Zoo


Hello there folks! From now on I will also post some of my travels. 
The word "Ryokō" is a japanese word means travel ;) So let's start!




It's been a while, I think it's been 12 years since I visited Manila Zoo.
I was only 4 years old back then and as a child I really don't care about the animals at the zoo.
I honestly don't even remember what the zoo looks like. If it's clean, more trees
 more animalsor what more ever. 

Yesterday my family when to Manila Zoo. Well it's not what we planned, 
its just an idea popped to my papa's head XD. 


This is the entrance of the zoo. The tickets for adult and children above 4ft is 100PHP. 
While for the children below 4ft is 50PHP, I think? I forgot it ^_^v.


This area is called the "Kinder Zoo". There is also a entrance fee for this area. 
There is also a photo booth, with the birds, snake and mini crocodile.
But don't worry the exotic animals are perfectly tamed for it. Here's our


The 5hr size is only 100PHP each while the bigger one is 200PHP.


I don't know if this souvenir store is new. But you can buy some traditional accessories here.
They even have toys for kids :)  Not far from here is the food court, they sold pizzas, hotdogs etc.


The boating area.


The playground! :D

* * *

Now the animals :D





The elephant's name is Maali and she/he is 40 years old. 
In my opinion I feel sorry for him/her because she/he is already for 40. I don't know how many
years Maali stayed at the zoo but the elephant is existing for 40 years and it need to back in forest.
He/she just looks like sad desho?











Kameeeee~








The owl is staring at me! XD




And there are more reptiles I'm just lazy to upload those XD
There are also Philippine eagle there. My mama say that the zoo has few animals.
I hope the government pay more attention to the zoo. 

And it's done! Thanks for reading :)

xx,
haze♡

No comments:

Post a Comment