Wednesday, December 4, 2013

This little girl

Hello blogspot! Yesterday Today I will be an official blogger here! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶ Yes here at blogspot. I created this blog only yesterday, December 3, 2013 yet I have posts in October and November. It's because I had another blog at wordpress to be specific. But I had some troubles with that site, which I can't change my blog's address and it's so grrrrr (;¬_¬) . So I decided to switch to blogspot *yey* lol ヽ(°◇° )ノ. So I copied my posts in my old blog even though I'm just starting (︶ω︶). And starting today I will be a forever blogger here!(๑>ᴗ<๑)

In this blog "hazethroughout.blogspot.com" I will post about me . Poems and paragraphs that I writes. Hope you find my writing inspirational (´⌣`ʃƪ).  J-pop stuffs I am a jpop fan since I'm 12 years old and I can't get enough of them until now I'm 16 yrs old I still love them specially KAT-TUN's Kazuya Kamenashi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤. Foods I love to cook! and of course to eat ALOT ( ˘▽˘)っ♨. Outfit Of The Day or OOTD I love experimenting with my clothes to create a new combination or whatsoever outfit that I think is nice and comfortable ☆~(ゝ。∂). Beauty products??? I will do my best in this part LOL (˵¯̴͒ꇴ¯̴͒˵). And about me (*/ω\*). Also in what ever comes to my mind …φ(o´ω゚o)φ…


I'm a lady little girl from Philippines named Hazel. Nice to meet you! (◕‿◕✿)

No comments:

Post a Comment