Sunday, December 8, 2013

Mini-haul + nail art

Hello blogspot! Yesterday I went shopping (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ an advance Christmas gifts for me. But seriously that's not my original plan (●´ω`●)ゞ , I supposed to buy a guitar in the music shop my classmate recommended to me. But seriously the guitars there are freaking expensive! too expensive for a acoustic guitars. Maybe he brought his guitar at sale, unfairrrr  ლಠ益ಠ)ლ. Okay  let's just move on in my mini-haul 。◕‿◕。



I brought the jars at the Japanese store called "Daiso". The items there are cheap, the jars only cost 88 pesos each ($2 ; Y176). I use the jars not to store sweets but I use it as a bracelets storage. It's cute and unique at the same way.

I brought this for my mom. Like me she loves fashion. Hope she'll like it.(*‿*✿)

I really like this one. Its silver, so simple but looks so elegant.

This is so cuteeee!(´ω`★)  very comfy and easy to pair in any bottom even in skater skirt. brought this at uniqlo.

This is very nice. The print really caught my attention, the big ben. Hello London!

Sweater. Since its December and getting colder, I brought one at uniqlo. Its very soft and comfy. (´⌣`ʃƪ)


It's my first time posting a haul, though mine is "mini-haul". Hope I made it right? lol
So let's move-on in the nail artttt (*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪

This nail-art is called "mini-bow". And these are the steps:

Step1: First, paint your nail with colorless nail polish. They say that it's protect your nail.
Step2: Second, make a white french tip.
Step3: Use a black nail polish to make a line above your french tip. You can use toothpick or a nail-art polish.
Step4: After you make a line above your french tip. Make a small bow, its your choice in what place you'll going to put it. You can use a bobby pin to make a bow. Then let your nails dry and coat it again with a colorless nail polish and your done!



Mine is pretty messy lol, I didn't clean the side of my nails. But you can clean it by using a cotton buds. I don't own the design watch it here.

-Haze

2 comments: