Monday, December 2, 2013

Hello December!

Hello December! Today is the 1st of December, 24 days before Christmas O(≧▽≦)OTime flies so fast ne?  (=^・ω・^)y= Today is Sunday and it's family day! :D As always we hear Holly Mass and bond. And of course we eattttt~ ( ´・ω・`)_且~

Me and sis :>

After we eat. I went to music shops to inquire about acoustic guitars. I had one but it’s already broken /(;-_-) There are good designs but it’s so expensive o(╥﹏╥)o I’m still making-up my mind if I’ll going to buy it or not. 。◕‿◕。 But today I brought my new camera! yey!! (^ω^)


I picked black ‘cuz it’s the most reliable color  (⌒▽⌒)☆ white gets dirty but black don’t. And these are the photos I take with my new camera (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Me (o^^)o

with my mama ❣◕ ‿ ◕❣

And me again! ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ lol

Day well spent with my family. Have a good night!  お休みなさい! *。٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧*。

-Haze

No comments:

Post a Comment