Monday, December 2, 2013

Bloom

Bloom sometimes referred to as light bloom or glow. A flower is also know as bloom or blossoms. And for me friendship is like a bloom. True friends are really hard to find it;s like planting a plant, you need to take of it first before you see its beautiful flowers. But not all plant we planted were living, sometimes it dies. They died because we didn't take care of them properly. It's like losing a friend. But sometimes even we care for me they still leave. Why? It is because we're not good enough for them? If yes, it only means that there is no friendship if that's the reason. There will be no flower will bloom, it will die. But don't lose hope, we can still plant a new one. We can still seek for a new friend. For me, I call my lucky. Why? Because I've already find my true friends. Our friendship is like a flower, at first we're only seeds. But someone took those seeds and planted. And that someone took care of us until we bloom and I know until now that someone is still taking care of us. Even though one of our friend is away, us four we're still together, not physically but emotionally. That someone who took our seeds is GOD. God always have plans for us, everything happens for a reason.  You just need to wait.
"Friendship is like a flower, you need to take care of it". 



by: Littlehaze

No comments:

Post a Comment