Thursday, November 16, 2017

A perfect dslr for beginners



Hi there!  today I'm back with a review 
about the so called best dslr camera for beginners.

Before buying the canon  eos 200d, I’ve been gathering information about this new camera from canon if it’s worth 
my money or not. So I’ve been looking for blogposts, reviews and youtube videos about this new dslr. 
Thanks to TheCameraStoreTv for their awesome and honest review about the camera, they are
One of the reason why brought the canon eos 200d. But that time when I’m researching (ang oa ng term ko)
I want a review or a blog post from a filipino blogger so that I can relate and that would be my deciding factor
Whether I would buy it or not but I didn’t find any. Luckily, I’m so persistent and try to find a review on YouTube 
And there I found GLOCO and LORELYNF’s review about the canon eos 200d or the Rebel Sl2. 

 

And I brought my own unit last 16th of October 2017 on Henry's Professionals.
 I have this camera for exactly a month now and I am not a professional photographer
or whatsoever so my review is purely from a beginner's point of view.




[ ISO 1600 18mm | 1/8 , f4 ]


Those are the photos after I brought the camera. As a beginner, it wasn’t so complicated because the cam 
Already have features like CA which is “creative auto” that will guide you if you want your photo to have a blur


Background. Same as at the Av feature which is the Aperture auto and A+ which is the Intelligence auto.




[ ISO 32000 18mm | 1/60 , f4.5  ] scene: food


What I really like about this camera is that it has a touchscreen where you can just click the area you want to focus.
With that feature anyone can take your picture especially if its OOTD.
It also have a wifi in which you can easily send the photos from the cam to your phone.

[ ISO 64000 18mm | 1/20 , f4 ]

When I was messing with the shutter speed, aperture and ISO, I accidentally discover this cool thang
When I tried to shoot outside our house.


 [ ISO 100 18mm | 8 sec , f5 ]

 [ ISO 100 18mm | 30 sec , f8 ]


At first I thought the camera wasn’t great because the aperture was from f4 to f8 only but then I realized
That the aperture is depends on the lenses so if you want a more blur background for yer photos then
You should invest on good lenses. Though the kit lenses is also good in my opinion.
Overall, the canon eos 200d was a good choice and worth the money! :)




Thanks for reading! :)


xoxo,
haze










No comments:

Post a Comment