Monday, November 27, 2017

20 facts about me


20 facts about Hazel


I thought enumerating 20 facts about yourself was easy but NO it wasn't.
But here's my 20 facts about myself and I found some of the facts
are a bit personal (for me i guess??haha) so yea though most of them
 are little bit random! :)


1. I'm 20 years old and currently a student of Lyceum of the Philippines Manila.
2. I'm from NORTH area.
3. My fave ice cream flavors are: coffee crumble,  pistachio, strawberry,bubble gum & chocolate.
4. I love spicy foods! 💖
5. I don't like milk but I drink fresh milk. (I need to.)
6. I don't like carrots and raisins.
7. I love outdoor activities. 
8. I'm extrovert and introvert at the same time.
9. I love working alone in a coffee shop.  ☕
10. I prefer bitter taste/flavor than sweet.
11. I easily cry at movies.
12. I don't drink softdrinks.But I love milktea.
13. I love exploring new places and being lost on the way there.
14. I  like over sized shirts.
15. I like to run.
16. I want to try duathlon someday! 🏃
17. I have a worst eye sight.
18. I also have a bad temper.
19. I'm a Jpop/Jrock and Kpop fan.
20. I'm scared to step out of my box but I'm slowly trying. It's better to do it slowly than do nothing. 💕



And that was my 20 facts about myself! :)

xoxo,
hazel









No comments:

Post a Comment