Friday, November 6, 2015

October OOTDs


Hiiiiii! Yea it is a bit late but better late than never! ;)


Honestly, I just started my 2nd semester last November 4 and 
I remembered that I haven't made an OOTD post last month. So here it is! :>

Again to be honest I don't have any good photos of my OOTDs
last month because we only spend 2 weeks of October and
goodbye 1st semester! Yeppp, our sembreak was almost a month!

So let's get started! :>

»»--------------------------««


It was taken last 1st of October and I used one of the photos
to be the cover of September ootd post ;-)


top: white tie-knot halter top & cardigan
bottom: skater skirt

wearing a cardigan is absolutely your choice ;)

»»--------------------------««




This was my very comfy outfit on the 1st Saturday of October
and that time it was just a week a way from our sembreakkkk :"> I paired it
with of course canvas sneaker and cardigan because sleeveless is a
BIG NO in my school :(

»»--------------------------««


Wore this kawaii pineapple crop top and paired with a high waist jeans.
Again I also wore a cardigan but only inside the university premises because you why.
This was my ootd last 10th of October and it was also our last day for the 1st semester.

»»--------------------------««


Honestly, the blouse is not just one piece blouse but it was two.
Yea it is, back in high school I always do this trick because it is a
very cute nerdy look. Or its just me? hahahha but I find it cute done hahaha.
But this cute trick is not really for hot weather or summer because you'll just
sweat, sweat and sweat and get irritated and you'll end up to  took off the 1st layer of your outfit.
I paired it up with this high waist black jeans, it doesn't have to be high waist ;) its up to you! :*

»»--------------------------««



Last but not the least! My ootd last 26th of October when I went to Tagaytay! :D
My top is a daisy tie knot halter top and of course high waist shorts! :>
I also did wore a cardigan XD but I eventually took it off because we're exploring and
I feel the heat and end of story. kidding!
Paired it with my DIY white vans and it look so cute and very comfyyyy :">

»»--------------------------««

And its done! Thanks for reading dear! :-)

xx,
hazel♥

No comments:

Post a Comment