Saturday, October 10, 2015

Cafe Travel


We literally TRAVELED the taft ave just to
find this CAFE.





Me and my close friend visited Cafe travel last Friday October 9, 2015 for the first time.
I'm dying to visit this cafe since June 2015 but every time we planned to visit
it was always cancelled. (hanggang plano na lang ba? hahah)
But! last friday FINALLY!! we did it!


These pictures are going to welcome you as you enter the cafe.
It's super cuteeee :> I don't know but I think they always take pictures everyday,
as in every customers. They'll ask you if its okay then *say cheese*.


We ordered : travel java chip (andeng's order :>) & travel green tea for me!
And an additional dark chocolate slice cake!


The place was so relaxing, people are chatting but not so loud.
Unlike when I visited amo yamie in Mendiola, it was like a market because
some students are very loud. But don't misunderstand me, I LOVE AMOYAMIEE :">



We saw some customers (for sure they are students) has their laptops
maybe some of them are doing term papers and some are just watching movies.
Which is very niceeeee! 
And we're like "next time Zel alam na!" "new found gawaan ng term papers!"



 it was an unexpected blurred shot but I like  it! :D


 

 

Cafe Travel is located at Archers Nook, 2nd floor.
 The landmarks are Yellow cab and the sign Estrada St. 
We find it hard to locate the cafe because we misunderstood google map :'(
But over all it was good! very good indeed :> BRB T.C.


That moment when your friend is too shy to take selfies in front of the cashier.
ALL THE SHOTS ARE BLURRED ! ! ! HAHAHAHA

thanks for reading! :>

xx,
haze♥





No comments:

Post a Comment