Tuesday, June 16, 2015

DIY distressed jeans



Hi! It's Hazel! :) its been a long time since my last update here :(
I'm always away this summer because of outings -.- I'm so nerga na -.-
Anyways! I'm back with this short tutorial for DIY distressed jeans.

Boyfriend jeans or distressed jeans are in the trends today but instead spending 700 pesos
or maybe a 1 thousand or higher. Why not do it yourself? with your own old jeans.

LET'S GET STARTED! 



WHAT YOU NEED ARE:


~ pen
~ mini long nose
~ scissors 
~ old jeans

I use my old jeans for this diy but you if you don't have any old jeans or you're nervous 
what will be the outcome be like. You can buy a cheap one for this project. :)  



STEP 1:
As you can see I reversed the pants. And measured where my knees are and folded it.
Folding the knee part is optional, I just wanna cut the knee part, that's why I folded it.



STEP 2:
Using the pen I marked the knee parts, I also marked the places I want to distress.



STEP 3:
I started cutting. And I noticed that the spaces between are thin.
So, I advice that the wider space you cut between the better and easier.



STEP 4:
I'm starting to distress this part. 



STEP 5:
I used the mini long nose for distressing.
I'm removing the black strings from the pants so the white one will left.


After removing all the black strings it will look like this



STEP 6:

Repeat the steps 3 to 5 until you're satisfied with the result.





In the end I did not follow my marks.
I just cut where the parts I wanted and follow my instincts.
But I'm satisfied with the result! :)


byeeeeee ;)

xoxo,
haze <3 nbsp="" p="">













1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for this wonderful blog. I found it very informative and interesting too. I have bookmarked your blog and will return in the future. I want to encourage you to continue that marvelous work, have a great daytime!

    Gunmetal  

    ReplyDelete