Monday, March 30, 2015

Lemery , Batangas




Hello there :) I just got home from Lemery, Batangas.
There is an Org in my university organized a retreat so me and the gang joined.


Its a 3days and 2 nights retreat.
We depart at 4pm and reached the camp at 6pm.
We settled first then we gathered at the session hall to pray and do some
activities before we eat our dinner. Oh! I remember before we ate the dinner we need to 
surrender our phones and other gadgets. :(  So we can enjoy the camp but it was so heart breaking hahaha even our watches.

Our day 2 was exciting and fun!
At the morning we pray and worship (even though I'm not a Christian) because it
is a Christian Org :) They invited a Pastor and he lectured us and shared some of
his experiences. After the worship we had our lunch and later we had a
game called "the amazing race". It was fun! after the game they let us use our phones! yizzz!


after the game! :)



They also gave us a 3 hour free time! :)





After the free time we back at the session hall.



meet our new found friend patcho :D hahaha
he's full of fun! XD :D

After the session we had a bonfire :D




Day 3!



goodmorning! :D I woke up 5am for the sunrise :)


got my 1st retreat letter from someone special :">
huhuhu! I don't know why my school in highschool don't have
that retreat letter thingy T_T hahaha XD




TWO KINDS OF PEOPLE XD LOL


The 3 days just went fast like that XD we're so bitin 
specially sa swimming XD hahaha :) 


xx,

haze❣

No comments:

Post a Comment