Friday, May 9, 2014

reading break *(*´∀`*)☆


Good evening people :)
Yea. I'm a fan of the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra  Clare (´∀`)♡
I brought this 5th book of the series last January 31, 2014 (I always write down the dates;))
And still in the part 1 of it, because the past months are the busiest months of my life! LOL
Sounds exaggerate but seriously it was. I was a graduating student and we had early exams and requirements to finish. (and I graduate highschool last March 28,2014)  (☆^ー^☆)


But after the long wait I'm reading this again and hoping to finish reading this before the 6th book will  release ("City of Heavenly Fire") OMFG. Everytime I remember that I'm getting excitedddd!!! And I'm still hoping that Philippines will have the copies ASAP. pleaseeeee (シ_ _)シ


It is just me or I really look fat here? look like I'm preggy. WHAT IS THAT?! LOL



And that's it, I'm just taking a break people! LOL 
But it's already 11:11 pm here (;¬_¬) whateves. Off to Shadow world!
xx,
haze♡


No comments:

Post a Comment