Thursday, May 22, 2014

MANAOG






Last Sunday (May 18, 2014) my family went to Manaog, Pangasinan to celebrate my parents
18th anniversary with my lola -(๑☆‿ ☆#)ᕗ




say "hi!" to my toes lol |ω・)








After we attend the mass we went to the nearest beach (=゚ω゚)ノ
And we had our lunch ( ˘▽˘)っ♨










Look at my skin color!! my feet are white than my legs! lol

      



credit to RETRICA lol 



Before we leave I saw this beautiful tree, I don't know if it's called the fire tree?
Not really sure 'bout that name (~_~;)


Every time I saw this kind of tree, Japan's Sakura tree always pops in my mind.
I know sakura flowers are beautiful than this tree, hope I'll see those soon. hahahha


just ignore the tank at the back panira ng moment e lol

Thanks for reading! :)

xx,
haze♡



No comments:

Post a Comment