Wednesday, April 23, 2014

On the way



Hi! I'm now back from vacation at Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur and Baguio.
I'll write posts about my family vacation later :) But now I wanna share
how we travel for 14 hours I think? lol It's should be 12 hours but something came up.


That's my OOTD last April 16, 2014. Very comfy O(≧▽≦)O



Driving for 14 hours is sure exhausting. I salute my Papa! ♡
Again after the 14 hours long drive, we reach our destination (Laoag City, Ilocos Norte) at 9:30 pm.


Finally! we can rest ♡ I'm not that tired of course all I do at the back seat is
eat, sleep, talk, sing, watch movie, etc. for short nothing exhausting. Rather than tired
I'm sleppy T___T And instead of sleeping early because we have to wake up early
for our plans. But I didn't, I'm a very good girl you know! lol



Look! My sissy is already asleep, want some red ribbon? :") hahaha!

Thanks for reading! (:

xx,
haze♡










2 comments: