Thursday, April 24, 2014

Meow













Hello there from Vigan! lol This was my OOTD when we went to Vigan last week.
A floral crop top, colorful shorts and floral sneakers equals 101% comfy!
When I was packing my clothes, I was planning to wear skirt at Vigan. But I remember that
when I'm wearing skirt I always tuck-in my top any top, even if it's shirt (of course XD). It's comfy but
my country receives to much heat plus it's summer. Also we're gonna walk, well long walks so I won't be that comfy wearing skirt. I'll just gonna  feel my sweats all over my body (eewwww :P). So I ended up
with this, I think this outfit gives me the summer vibes because of the floral designs ♡.

And it's done! Thanks for reading! :)
xx,
haze

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog :)
    Where are you from? I'm from Spain.
    xoxo

    Enara's Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! Thanks for dropping by and thank you :) I saw your blog its nice <3
    I'm from Philippines :) woah your from spain? I adore Spain <3 :)

    ReplyDelete