Sunday, January 19, 2014

mini divisoria haul

Hello there folks! Today me and my bestfriend went to "divi" or also known as "divisoria". 
This is the first time I went there without my parents. ;)
Commuting from my place to there isn't that hassle, like what I imagine.
Okay so let's start thisssss :D



I brought these two skirts because aren't they so kawaii?? :'3
Brought the blue one for only 200PHP ($4.67) and the mustard skirt
for only 150PHP ($3.49). Well when it comes to fashion brand is just a name ;'3 lol



Second, these cherry sweateeerr!! Kawaii deshoo??
I'm planning to use it for school since the weather here at my country is pretty cold
which is GOOD. But I think I should use my other sweater from uniqlo 'cuz it's 
more effective.(*who cares?!*)
Brought these chearry sweater for only 250PHP ($5.82). 
And some cute accessories for 150PHP each ($3.49)



This is the main reason why I went to divisoria. Shoess!!
I read some blog posts that there are many cheap shoes out there at divisoria
yet still cute and comfy too. And yes there areee!! :D
I found a oxford/platform shoe but it's out of stock
And this is what we find. I brought 2 shoes for only 450PHP ($10.47)
And the mint blue shoe for only 350PHP ($8.14)
These are so cute and comfy!! I might visit divisoria again! :D

* * *

And its done! Thanks for reading!

xx,
haze♡

No comments:

Post a Comment