Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's blue


Hello there folks! This is my OOTD yesterday at the cosplay event. 
This Otaku Expo is the very first cosplay event for the year 2014 so, I wear my polka top.
Its because they say that wearing polka dots for new year is lucky. 
Unfortunately I didn't wear polka last January 1, but its better late than never. ;)



And I wear my floral crown. It's from my bestfriend :)
This is also my first post at lookbook.nu
If you like my out fit mind to hype it :)

* * *

And of course while having fun we also get hungry ne?So we ateeee :") 
We had snacks at the cafe called "Mother's Crepe and Cafe Philippines
 (Mazazu Crepe) マザーズクレープ" 
The crepes are tasty!

This one is mine, it's called strawberry and banana chocolate crepe.
And I add japanese milk tea as my drink.

This one is my friend's. I forgot the name XD

Last one, it's my sister's. A strawberry cheese cake crepe. :D
I tasted it and I had to admit it's the tastiest among the three. 




* * *

Here are some photos at the event yesterday



with Generation of Miraclesss!! :D



KAT-TUN spotted! 


Selfie ^_~!

* * *

And it's done. Thanks for reading! :D

xx,
haze♡





No comments:

Post a Comment