Saturday, November 9, 2013

Retreat!

Hello there! Yesterday is our retreat! :D It’s a trip that us senior students will having a over-night activity about God. And yes its FUN! Even though Fr. Faith Darwin told that we’re soooo noisyyyyyyy :”)))


Its an overnight activity so, we have our own rooms! And of course, choose your friends. But I don’t choose my friends, because I choose my BESTFRIENDS!!!!!


Nothing is fun without them. After our dinner, our teacher want us to sleep BUT it’s only 8:00 pm ONLY! Too earlyyyy! So we ate ate ate ate ate ate junk foodssssss and we also sneak-out to visit other friends to their rooms. :)))


Blue jacket, which is not actually mine. It’s my bestfriends’ but I borrowed it, sleeveless top with tiny ribbons at the left and my physical education’s jogging pants XD. And I rolled it up ‘cus my feet is weeeeet T_T photo credit to my BF (Bestfriend) Joan. <3 mwuah! Until 2:00 in the morning we’re up sneaking-out, playing and doing music videos which turned to scandal because we’re like idiot doing silly things XD we’re like mental patients!hahaha!! We slept 2:00 and we wake up 5:00 in the morning for the Holy Mass.


And we’re finished! I really had FUN!!! Oh btw I brought a new book, it’s the sequel of the “THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES” called “THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF ASHES” and I’m off to read itttt!!! :D
                                                                                                                          -Haze

No comments:

Post a Comment