Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Night at the sea!

Hi there! Last Nov. 2 we had a family dinner! But this time its different we had dinner at cruise. And I wore my comfi clothes :’>



My top is called I dunno XD I had it 4 years ago and I rarely wear it. At first I tried it with jeans and it also looks good but it’s more comfortable in shorts. Then sandals, it’s really cute and 101% comfortable.


credit to my little sister ;)
Before we had dinner there are still a lot of time to kill soooooo picture-picture :’D

Full body shot! thanks to my lil sis :D just ignore the guy! xP lol


sunseeeetttttt :">
After an half hour wait, we’re going to eat! >:) haha!! And the night view was awesome, of course it more awesome when your with your family ♡


me and cous ^______^


seriously the view 
Not very good quality, I used my phone to capture it :’3 After our dinner, we decided to go in MOA (Mall of Asia) to chill :) My entire day was well spent with my family. ♡


selfie! :D just the loved the christmas lights back there ^____^


Another selfie with my beloved granma! 

                                                                                                                -Haze

No comments:

Post a Comment