Sunday, May 1, 2016

Ginger Bread House



Hi!! This would be my first blog post in 2016!
I've been in hiatus for so long and now I'm aiming to be active again.
Blogging game on. hahahahaha




The Gingerbread House is located at Bryg. Palumlum, Alfonso, Tagaytay.
Correct me if I am wrong if its in Cavite or Tagaytay, but I know it's in Tagaytay 'cuz
 it was near my father's camp.


The Gingerbread House has an entrance fee which only cost 30 pesos.
And this super cute candy cane balloon will welcome you.

Warning: This place is full of cuteness!!


It was a waste that I couldn't take a picture of the walkway. It was super cutee!!
It's like walking towards the wonderland.


They also have this small woods tied on the fences of the pathway.
You can write anything you want there, this remind me of the lock fence in
Paris though those aren't locks.

At the end of the walkway there's a wishing well and the
overview of the Gingerbread house.


So cuteeeeeeee


a picture of me at the front of this super duper cute house





Inside the house is freaking cuteee plus they also sell sweets!!
This place really brings out the inner child in you (is that right? hahaha)


I tried the macadamia but I couldn't finished it because it was a bit hard.
well its not that hard because I just had my braces adjusted a few days ago so
I can't really eat hard foods. But I really recommend chocolates near the
counter it was in a jar. Those are unexpectedly yummy!! and it's so cheap!!
Its 3 pcs for only 10 pesos!!


They really have a huge variety of candies/chocolates here but some of their
candies/chocolates are common like tobleron, hersey, etc.


When you enter this place it feels like Christmas is here.







Those are the cuteness you can find in their first floor.


Their stairs are so freaking Christmasy cutieee


And this is their 2nd floor every table has a very cute
Christmas decor which is super adorable.





Let's go outside! :)




They even have this super cute sofa swing.


They also have fish spa, I was surprised that their fishes are black
because the time I tried fish spa the fishes are white.



btw I really like those paper lantern


This part is my favorite part in this place 
because its really cute and tumblry.






This is the view from this cute tumblry mini house.
I'm so obsessed in that wonderfull house.







Even their washroom are so cuteee









At the exit they have this souvenir corner.
They also sell bread and it was good! You should try those
when you visit this place.




This place is full of cuteness and good vibes!!


Thanks for reading!!

xx,
hazel


5 comments:

  1. Nice blog hazel..btw tagaytay city is part of Cavite province for your info..regards & godbless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tagaytay is part of Cavite but GBH is in Alfonso, not in Tagaytay. Alfonso is a town in Cavite beside Tagaytay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hard reading because of the font.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is cute but the font is really hard to read. Simplicity is beauty, tbh.

    ReplyDelete