Thursday, May 5, 2016

Erra's Ramen



A yummy but affordable ramen you must try! :)


Hi there!!  My highschool buddies and I went to Malate and tried this
famous Erra's Ramen there. My buddy Ralph discovered this shop
tru a youtube video. Since the reviews are good and we're both
sucker when it comes to ramen we decided to visit the place ASAP. 





The place is open and tabing kalsada. 
If you don't like noisy cars passing by and manila's polluted air 
then you must consider that before visiting this place.



I ordered Shoyu Ramen because I already tried this flavor 
in Taisho so I wanted to compare the two. My other friends also tried the same
but Ralph tried their Miso Ramen.



blur -.-


 This is mine, I added extra pork and spicy. I thought the ramen comes with
egg but no, you need to add to get one. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed
in their noodles because the noodles look like just a lucky me noodles. 
What I read in some reviews are the noodles are specially made by Erra sooo
Idk what to say now hahaha. While eating I realized that there's something missing
in our ramen. And its the naruto :( it was a waste they're out of stock because their
ramen is like kulang sa sahog :( but the ramen's broth is good. 
It wasn't salty which is a huge factor for me plus their yummy pork!
The pork was so soft it feels like it's melting in your mouth.  


We would probably go back here to try the other ramens! :)


xx,
hazel


Zone 076, 1755 St, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila
www.facebook.com/erramen
+63 2 3549509, +63 928 3474233
Open daily 12pm-6am.


No comments:

Post a Comment