Sunday, February 18, 2018

7 day Aloe vera soothing gel challenge



Hi there guys! It's Hazel, today's post is about the
famous aloe vera soothing gel. 




I've heard a lot about this aloe Vera gel using as moisturizer and even
my sister have been using this for a while. So I got curious and 
and tried this soothing gel for a week to see
if there would be a difference.



DAY 1:
On the first night, I applied the gel after my daily night routine.
When applying the gel I really like the smell and the cold touch on my
face. In the morning after I woke up, I immediately noticed that my face
was less oily.


DAY 2:
The soothing gel really helps my face to reduces its oiliness in the morning
which is I really love. It even helps to reduces the redness of my pimples
especially the big one hahaha. After washing my face with a lukewarm water,
my face feel so moisturized like I can skip my facial wash and move on,
on my daily skincare routine.





DAY 3:
Hello oiliness!! I didn't expect to have an oily T-zone after I woke up,
since that the last 2 days has been well. So yea there was an oily T-zone.


DAY 4:

My face has lessen it morning oiliness again. I think the reason why yesterday I had
an oily morning face is because before I applied the aloe vera soothing gel
I did an ice therapy in which it will helps the face to tighten its
 pores so that's probably it. I applied the gel
on my face and my skin didn't really adsorb it properly.
After washing my face with a lukewarm water, instead of using my
daily moisturizer I used the aloe vera soothing gel. It really helps my face 
to reduces oiliness throughout the day. 



DAY 5:
LESS OILY MORNING FACE :)

DAY 6:
Last night, before applying the soothing gel, I put an CPC + G oil on my face.
It did helps the soothing gel to absords and again less oily face on the
morning plus I feel like my face is soft and moisturized.

DAY 7:
LESS OILY MORNING FACE :)


Overall, the Aloe Vera Soothing Gel from Luxe Organix really helps my face to reduces its oiliness. 
Which for me, its a really good thing since
I have an oil skin type. The Gel also helps to reduce the redness on my
pimples specially the big ones (lol). I will probably keep using this as
my moisturizer every night :) There are also a lot of Aloe Vera Soothing Gel
in the market like from Nature Republic and Esfolio,  you can choose
any brand as long if offers a high percentage of aloe vera and natural ingredients.


Thanks for reading!

xoxo
haze




No comments:

Post a Comment