Thursday, June 25, 2015

Amo Yamie Crib Mendiola



Hi! its Hazel! :D After the spa we went at the famous Amo Yamie Crib in U-belt.
As expected it is VERYYYYYY CUTEEEEEE and thankfully its not very crowded.
I think its a good idea that we went today because its Manila Day means
the universities around manila don't have classes. Though there's still a lot of peeps.


their menu :D frappes in a mason jar :">


I think these are their pastries :)


Luckily there is a vacant table at the second floor? I dunno, but there is a three mini floor
inside and its so cuteee. It's like a three floor crib :D 
and every floor there are two tables :D btw we took our shoes off :))



We ordered Wizard of Oreo, Jack and Jelly and nacho fries :)
Yummyyyyy :) I wanna try the mini burgers but I might not
eat lunch later because I'm full. There's always a next time ;) hahaha
Over all it was satisfying! :D and I will visit amo yamie again soon :D



thanks for reading! :>

xx,
Hazel 





No comments:

Post a Comment