Tuesday, June 24, 2014

PEP Rally



Hello there folks! Last Saturday June 20, 2014 was Lyceum's PEP Rally! This is my first time attending this kind of event. And Yahoo PH also join us with some bands*sorry I forgot their names :(* and SpongeCola!!! And it was hosted by the gorgeous Ms Joyce Pring. 





  

Best host ever! lol 





OMEEGED! YAEL!! 


Sorry for my shabby  video :( hahhaha I don't have cameraman talent at all LOL so magulooooo
And seriously hindi ako maka move-on! It's like every time I listen to their songs I remember their live in Lyce. It's fvcking fun! sana bumalik sila!! 


Meet my girls :) 







With Kuya Crush :"> he's cute right? ;) hahahah 


My fave buddy!!  Hi Gen! lol hahha
Had fun with this gal last Saturday 

Thanks for droppin' by! 

xx,
haze






No comments:

Post a Comment